Becoming a member of the Carl Sandburg Music Boosters is one of the easiest and most supportive moves you can make to help foster the success of the CSHS music students. Each membership dollar helps provide assistance that is otherwise not available via school funding. This assistance is vital to the music students.
Membership is $10 per year, per student (not per family). If you haven't joined the program yet, you can pay using the "Pay Membership Fee Online" button located on this page or select "Add a Fee" in your Skyward account and add the membership to your cart (this will direct you to process the payment using the RevTrak system, as you do for lunch payments, etc.).
In order for students to be eligible for CSHS Music Booster scholarships, families must be registered members prior to the deadline every March. However, membership will not be denied. If a student's family needs financial assistance to pay the membership fee, a few waiver is available to qualifying students. Please reach out at any time.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the fee waiver, or with questions or feedback.
Thank you in advance for your support.
Instructions on How to Become a Member
(using the RevTrak System)
1) Go to: d230.org/Sandburg
2) On the homepage, scroll toward the bottom and click on the "Online Payments" button
3) You will now be on the District 230 Revtrak site for Sandburg
4) Click on the box that says: Skyward Food & Fees
5) You will be directed to the log-in page where you will list your email address and password
6) Once in the Skyward system, scroll through your student(s) account to the "Optional Fees" area
7) Find the "Music Booster" section and click "Add to Cart"
8) Once the Music Boosters Membership is added to your cart, you can proceed with processing the payment, just as you would for lunch fees and other school activities. You can become a member of all the parent organizations at one time if preferred. As a friendly reminder they are: PFSA, Music Boosters, Athletic Boosters and The D230 Foundation